Large Wrought Iron Art Stand Display Easel Metal 50"

Large Wrought Iron Art Stand Display Easel Metal 50'I ordered a 50" easel, then received a phone call from the company stating that this item was not in stock. They sent me a 72" easel to see if it would work for my project. It was too large, like I had suspected. I called the company and told them I would be shipping the easel back to them & requested a refund since they didn't have the size easel I needed. It cost me $30.60 to ship the 72" easel; however they only refunded the cost of the easel. I am still waiting on the shipping refund.

I love it but i had to get it rewhelded because it feel apart in the back the first day I used it

I would of cost me more to send it back, never the less its a beautiful peace

Buy Large Wrought Iron Art Stand Display Easel Metal 50" Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment