Martin Rivera Wooden Sketch Box Easel and Watercolor Painting Kit

Martin Rivera Wooden Sketch Box Easel and Watercolor Painting KitI ordered this as a Christmas gift. It appears to be able to do what it was designed to do. Since I'm no artist/painter, I could be wrong. The wood could have been sanded a bit more, and the parts tend to have a very loose fit, but thats just my opinion. Un-folding the box easel, I found some very thin sheet metal drawer dividers that were bent. I kind of pulled them out straight by hand and made them work, but who knows how long that'll last. When it was set up, 1 small part was missing. I'll ammend my review when I've heard back from the seller or manufacturer on a replacement part.

on 12/26/2011, I'm happy to report that the manufacturer readily agreed to send me the parts that were bent or missing. Can't complain about that!

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment