Scrapn Easel

Scrapn EaselGot this for Christmas and LOVE it. Folds up nicely, easy to use and makes working with your layouts and papers so easy! The powerful magnets hold everything in place while you work on the design and placement of your page elements. Super sturdy with removeable grids and a magnetic ruler to boot. I would recommend this to any serious scrapper out there!

I scrapbook often and this is a great product, it allows me to lay out my photos and other embelishments with the magents before adhering them to the paper. and it folds up nicely. very satisfied.

Buy Scrapn Easel Now

I bought this for my wife to take to a weekend crop she said a lot of ladies wanted to know where she got it so they could buy one

Read Best Reviews of Scrapn Easel Here

I received the Scrap'n Easel in April as a gift. I have been happy with the product to this point. The magnets are now starting to fall apart. They have a strong magnetic field and slam against each other when in close proximity. This has caused them to chip and now magnet dust gets on my layouts which does not come off. So until I can get some new magnets, the easel is useless.

Want Scrapn Easel Discount?

I'd been considering the Scrap n' Easel for awhile but felt it was kind of pricey and I could live without it. But with money received for Christmas and a small discount off the price, I decided to treat myself. Turned out to be a wonderful treat! The easel is so handy. I use it for all my scrapbooking. I am no longer jumping up every few minutes to stand over the pages. It would be great for anyone with neck problems. The magnets that come with it are crazy strong. I can hardly get them out of the package. You need to be really careful with them if you have small children or pets. They are very small and very strong. I love my Scrap n' Easel and would definiely recommend it!!

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment