Artist Easel

Artist EaselThis is a very well-made easel and the perfect size for my 6 year old. I think it will last many years, even as he grows taller. I was concerned that maybe the deluxe easel would be a better quality, but I don't think it can be any better than this. Great value no need to buy the expensive version.

This is my third easel, I gave two to Grandchildren for Christmas last year. One, soon to be three, uses it to release feelings and emotions. Go...let it all out in colors and drawings. The other was in a situation where the parents moved to a new home in a new town. After the house was set up she went in to see her room and there was her familiar friend, her easel.

I consider this a perfect gift for 3,4,5 or any age.

E. Mullens

Buy Artist Easel Now

DO NOT BUY THIS EASEL!!!

IT IS OF EXTREMELY POOR QUALITY AND THE COMPANY MAKES THE RETURN POLICY ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!!

THE WOOD IS WARPED, THE HOLES DO NOT LINE UP CORRECTLY, THE PLASTIC IS FADED AND THE OTHER REVIEWS ARE MORE THAN LIKELY WRITTEN BY THE COMPANY!!!

It took over 3 weeks for them to reply and they were rude on the phone They expect a %30 restocking fee and for you to pay for shipping if you want a refund, which ends up almost as much as the original cost!!!

NEVER BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN!!!

Read Best Reviews of Artist Easel Here

I purchased this easel for my six year old son at Christmas. Within four months, two of it's legs had snapped right off. I would NEVER recommend this product to anyone.

Want Artist Easel Discount?

I bought this easel for my 3 year old's Christmas gift. It is important to have sturdy items that children can be themselves around. Being a construction foreman for 8 years gave me a clear understanding of how wood joints should be designed in order to withstand damage. Each of the four legs on this easel have a joint in the middle intended to decrease packaging size and costs, which is understandable. Notwithstanding, the way the joints were designed creates the one potentially fatal flaw of the product. A child simply leaning against one of the legs could easily snap the joint, rendering the easel unusable. A bit of handy work could easily solve the problem but this is certainly something the manufacturer could have addressed more thoroughly. If you are not accustomed to fixing your own things then this item will likely be a waste of your time and money as it will end up in a land fill.

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment