Guerrilla Painter Soft-Clamp Umbrella Shoulder Bag

Guerrilla Painter Soft-Clamp Umbrella Shoulder BagI did a search in Amazon for "beach umbrella bags" and this was recommended.

I did not pay attention to the SIZE of this bag. It is a perfectly good bag for a normal rain umbrella or the small umbrella you clip on to a beach chair but that is what it is.

I needed a new bag for the kind of beach umbrella that you stick into the sand and sit under. I was surprised that my search yielded something totally different.

So, the bag is fine. Just be sure you are actually interested in a pretty small bag.

I was actually looking for a shoulder bag to carry my over-sized rain umbrella; I hate having to busy my hands with holding the umbrella when not in use. This is the only thing I found, which, as I discovered, is not intended for this kind of umbrella. I had to cut a hole in one end to be able to fit my umbrella into the bag. My umbrella is longer than the bag (which I knew). The bag has a zipper that runs along the length. If you use this as a tote bag for a regular umbrella and you have a straight-handle umbrella that is short enough, you'll be able to fit it in this bag with no problem. If you have a curved handle, you either have to let the handle poke through the zipper or you'll have to cut a hole, depending on the length of your umbrella.

This bag might be perfect (and more multifunctional) if the zipper curved around one of the ends.

Buy Guerrilla Painter Soft-Clamp Umbrella Shoulder Bag Now

I bought this bag to store three kites (I think three is the max)! Quality is good. Very happy with the purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Guerrilla Painter Soft-Clamp Umbrella Shoulder Bag Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment