Royal All Media Travel Easel Artist Set With Easy To Store & Carry Bag

Royal & Langnickel All Media Travel Artist SetI purchased this kit for my newly adopted 17 year old daughter who has a lot of raw artistic talent. However, she has not had any formal training nor has she had many art supplies to work with. She was thrilled with this gift and has already started experimenting with the different types of paint. I think this would be good for either the trained artist or the novice!

I bought this for my son when he was in hospital and someone at the hospital refused delivery. Getting immediate credit for the returned item was no problem. I will reorder this set as soon as I have amore "fixed" address to which to send the gift.

Buy Royal All Media Travel Easel Artist Set With Easy To Store & Carry Bag Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment