Darice Lyre Easel

Darice Lyre EaselFor any artist, this easel is easy to assemble and holds almost any size canvas you wish to paint. It gives sturdy support and requires little space in the studio.

The easel was delivered basically pre-assembled except for a piece and some hardware. This is my first easel and the only problem that I have is that there were no instructions to complete the assemblage of the product. I figured it out for the most part by looking at the picture on Amazon, but I still have a piece and some hardware left and it is not apparent in the photo where the part should go. For this, I will only give this product 3 stars.

I feel like I should know what to do since most of the work was done before shipping, but instructions would have been helpful nevertheless.

Buy Darice Lyre Easel Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment