Sargent Art 22-1610 No-Spill Paint Cups with Color-Coded Lids, Set of 10

Sargent Art 22-1610 No-Spill Paint Cups with Color-Coded Lids, Set of 10My 4 year old granddaughter loves to paint, but it usually presents itself as quite messy. These turned out to be the best! I found that the 10 pack of Crayola washable paints is a perfect match for these cups. They are definitely spillproof and actually larger than I expected.

These are air tight, the lids snap tight so they don't seem to spill if tipped over, and they are a sturdy plastic. Fit well in our easel tray. I am happy about this purchase.

Buy Sargent Art 22-1610 No-Spill Paint Cups with Color-Coded Lids, Set of 10 Now

These work so well! I bought some washable paint and filled these not quite to the fill line (which is very low on the container) and they have not spilled even with a 2 yr old. They also have kept the paint wet for an entire month so far and I have been slacking in taking out the brushes and keeping the lids closed. I really love them and I have 4 kids ages 5, 5, 4 and 2. If they work for me they will work for you.

Read Best Reviews of Sargent Art 22-1610 No-Spill Paint Cups with Color-Coded Lids, Set of 10 Here

I love these paint cups. Unfortunately, we learned the hard way not to leave them with paint in them for long periods of time to store. I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if they were for constant use, but ours dried out after we stored them away for a couple of months while we were gearing up to move. When they were in regular use (no less than once a week) we didn't have a problem. They're plenty big, so you can really fill them up with paint, which means not having to constantly refill them.

The paint cups were easy enough for my son to open and close himself (which might be a warning to parents here as he was able to do this at two). The opening for the brush was wide enough that my son could easily manage getting the brushes in and out without making a royal mess. He dropped them a couple of times and we had no problems with spills. I'm really impressed with these little paint cups and how well designed and convenient these are for young children. Our son was never allowed to paint unattended, but he loved the feeling of independence he got from being able to do it all by himself. I've tried a lot of art supplies with my older two, but these paint cups are my favorite. We'll be replacing them again after our next move in 6 months when we don't have to worry about paint drying into them again.

These match up with the Crayola Washable Kids Paint set of 10 Bottles (2 fl oz/59mL), though there is no black, so we just put the pink in the container for the black, which my son was okay with.

Want Sargent Art 22-1610 No-Spill Paint Cups with Color-Coded Lids, Set of 10 Discount?

I love these. I use these for my students daily. They put pompom rewards in them. Then, at the end of the week they count them and get to pick prizes. It's a great way to keep track of their prizes. I decorated them with dots and a number. Each child has a number. I've also used these with painting on a daily basis when I taught pre-k. They are easy to clean and keep the paint from drying out. These are great for many reasons. Use your imagination. Enjoy!

-Third grade teacher

0 comments:

Post a Comment