The "SENECA" Table Easel

The 'SENECA' Table EaselIt takes a bit of understanding of how to set it up, as it does not come with instructions. I referred back to the picture here on Amazon on how it should be set up.

The easel is well crafted. I was not expecting this good of quality. The wood is very well pieced together. I recommend that if it does come apart accidentally to use some wood glue. I did notice that the manufacturer did not use glue, or if they did, it is not much.

I highly recommend this piece to painters. I am a novice, but this is the best crafted canvas stand I have seen yet, and I am very excited to use it.

For the canvas' that have canvas stretched around four boards with the staples on the back side, you can put the canvas on the top piece of wood (the one that is like two inches by two inches). This gives the painter the room he needs to paint the edges, and they will not get ruined, as the canvas is suspended from the holding dock.

This is just wonderful. I can only keep telling everyone that this is a very well made painters stand.

Sit down, relax, have a cup of tea, put on some Mozart, and begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment