Darice11-Inch-by-14-Inch Stretched Canvas, 2-Pack

Darice11-Inch-by-14-Inch Stretched Canvas, 2-PackThese canvas on stretchers are perfect for what I paint. They come in various sizes and are just what I need for my work. The painting can be framed or hung as is, which is terrific.

I used the canvas for an art project. They did not fit my 11x14 photo prints. The canvas was actually larger than the photo. I made it work, but I will be leery in the future.

Buy Darice11-Inch-by-14-Inch Stretched Canvas, 2-Pack Now

Great product. Very good service and I got it earlier than they said. Can't ask for better service than that.

Read Best Reviews of Darice11-Inch-by-14-Inch Stretched Canvas, 2-Pack Here

I have used both of these and I will order some of these again. Very good for the price. I use all of these for Acrylics.

Want Darice11-Inch-by-14-Inch Stretched Canvas, 2-Pack Discount?

Good quality for what I paid. When I want more details like more thickness and more tension, I guess I need to pay a little more.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment