Faber-Castell Newsprint Paper Roll 18" x 75'

Faber-Castell Newsprint Paper Roll 18' x 75'I purchased this to replace a different roll of paper purchased on Amazon. I will probably be buying another roll of this paper when this roll is used up. It is pretty thick and perfect for a toddler to color on etc. It is not easily torn either, which is great, because my 2 yo daughter can rip paper like nobody's business.

Love it!

Paper has good weight to it, not bright white but off-white, something one might expect from recycled paper though this is not as dark.

Writing surface is great, perfect width and lots of length, holds the finger paint well and so on.

Recommended product...

Buy Faber-Castell Newsprint Paper Roll 18" x 75' Now

I think this paper is great. I was concerned it wouldn't be thick enough, but it is. It is not quite as thick as the last paper I got, but I prefer this since it is recycled. We recycle it a third time since we save all of our drawings to use as wrapping paper! I highly recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Faber-Castell Newsprint Paper Roll 18" x 75' Here

I recommend ripping the paper out for a kid if this is a gift. The paper works well, especially for oil pastel.

Want Faber-Castell Newsprint Paper Roll 18" x 75' Discount?

Needed the roll for a retreat I led. The newsprint was just what was described. It worked perfectly for my project. High quality paper and the service was great. Great item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment