Guerrilla Paintera Backpacker 9 by 12 Watercolor Palette

Guerrilla Paintera Backpacker 9 by 12 Watercolor PaletteMy favourite thing about this palette is the amount of wells and ample mixing areas without the palette being overly big. The material is sturdy and thick enough. I am impressed with how tight the lid shuts, not allowing liquid to escape during transport. I was able to pack it upright in my art bag while the wells were moist without any mishaps. My only complaint is I wish part of the mixing area was more segmented to hold large washes, because they tend to spread and dry out. Overall a good buy.

Nice palette for class since it has a tight cover. In addition to the two large mixing areas, the lid can be used to mix colors.

Buy Guerrilla Paintera Backpacker 9 by 12 Watercolor Palette Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment