Darice Box Easel

Darice Box EaselI was not expecting much when I ordered this, but this it truly a piece of art in itself. Regardless of where it was made, the construction and design is top notch. A very secure, easy to set-up easel for on the go. Complete with a handle creating a briefcase effect. A very adjustable frame. Movement and security is great. There is a hidden slide out drawer with locking clasps, to hold paint, brushes and pallets. Three slots, two being long about 15"x5" and one split slot, giving about "7" of space to the two mini boxes. It fits well on my bike's rack, and will go with me when I want to paint outside. But certainly, can be used in the home by simply propping on a table. There are no legs, so this requires a surface to place on at a level to your comfort. If you find a picnic table, you're good to go. A great buy!

This is by far the very best of all the choices available. I love the design and the ability to extend it over the side of the table.

Buy Darice Box Easel Now

This is a nice compact easel. I use it on my work table when I'm working on smaller canvases. I searched for a similar product at several NYC art stores. This one was of equal quality but much cheaper, even with shipping charges. It was worth waiting for it to arrive.

Read Best Reviews of Darice Box Easel Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment