Heavy-duty Aluminum Tripod Field Easel, Height Adjustable, Canvas, Brush & Palette Holder

Heavy-duty Aluminum Tripod Field Easel, Height Adjustable, Canvas, Brush & Palette HolderThis easel is great. Very easy to set up and put away in the little carrying bag. Its not too heavy to carry around either. I have not used it outside yet but it seems fairly sturdy. I'm a college art student and needed something for drawing/painting at home, but I do not have a lot of room. This is great since I can put it away when not in use. I thought about going with a cheaper one, but was afraid the quality would not have been as good. Overall I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this to anyone.

I have not had any problems from it. I am a college art student and use it ALOT and it is sturdy.

Buy Heavy-duty Aluminum Tripod Field Easel, Height Adjustable, Canvas, Brush & Palette Holder Now

Purchased for daughter. Great piece. Easily folds up and easy to carry around. Great products at a great price. Nice.

Read Best Reviews of Heavy-duty Aluminum Tripod Field Easel, Height Adjustable, Canvas, Brush & Palette Holder Here

Trust this product. It's well made and has all the features I was looking for. I can adjust it for standing use or sitting use. Other easels are sometimes too flimsy and not suitable for outside use, but this one is sturdy and great indoors or outside.

Want Heavy-duty Aluminum Tripod Field Easel, Height Adjustable, Canvas, Brush & Palette Holder Discount?

This is a great easel. It is strong and holds a big painting canvas. Sturdy and tight. Price is pretty average for this item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment