Liquitex Basics Acrylics & Table Top Easel Deluxe Set

Liquitex Basics Acrylics & Table Top Easel Deluxe SetEverything was as ordered even if it took forever to get here. I can understand that because they are quite far away from my state. However, the brushes do not fit in the holding compartment at all and you can only put a few of the paints in there. If the dividers could be removed then maybe you can hold all of your brushes and a few paint. Also, when I opened the paints, the paint started coming out of the top leaking out to the point I couldn't put the lid on until I removed all of it; in an effort to not waste the it I had to figure out how to use it all before I cleaned up. Other than that it works perfectly and very helpful if you want to move from place to place.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment