Darice 18-Inch-by-24-Inch Stretched Canvas, 2-Pack

Darice 18-Inch-by-24-Inch Stretched Canvas, 2-PackI'm no professional, just an average guy with minimal talent who enjoys painting. Even I'm appalled by the quality of this canvas. It's not stretched well, the fabric certainly isn't taught and will probably droop with anything but thin paint. Worse, the canvas is dimpled in a few places on both of the canvases. They were well packaged so I think this is an issue of quality rather than shipping damage. I'd send them back but it would cost more in shipping than the purchase price.

I can't discourage you enough from buying these canvases. I went to an art supply chain and grabbed the same size for about 30% more but the quality was 500% better.

The canvas showed up quickly and in good order. The individually wrapped canvases helped me preserve one from dust and debris while I was working on the other. Comes with wood bits to help with the final stretching if need be for framing.

Buy Darice 18-Inch-by-24-Inch Stretched Canvas, 2-Pack Now

these are the first canvas I ever purchased so for me they were ok, I god the size that I wanted, it was easy to paint on them, I used some acrylic paint on them and it worked great

Read Best Reviews of Darice 18-Inch-by-24-Inch Stretched Canvas, 2-Pack Here

made wall art with these love them they came with parts to hang them on the wall. so easy perfect

Want Darice 18-Inch-by-24-Inch Stretched Canvas, 2-Pack Discount?

--but for the price, these lovely large canvas pieces are perfect! The size is accurate. No complaints at all. Definitely will get more!

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment