Art Advantage 13-Inch by 17-Inch Artist Sketch Board

Art Advantage 13-Inch by 17-Inch Artist Sketch BoardThis sketch board is made of pressed wood particles and had a large label stuck to the bottom corner. When I removed it the fibers of the board lifted and that corner became textured. I'm concerned that the rest of the board will easily become textured over time and will be unuseable. The size is nice and I like the handle on the side. Wish it was made of something more smooth.

I've had it for a few months now, and nothing is wrong with it. About the wood peeling/fading review. The sticker faded some of the material on mine too, but it doesn't make bumps in it, or affect your drawing, so I wouldn't worry about it. It's quite durable.

Buy Art Advantage 13-Inch by 17-Inch Artist Sketch Board Now

I really needed this, as I was ruining multiple pages with each drawing that I colored in my sketch pad itself, so this has come in handy. It is exactly as described.

Read Best Reviews of Art Advantage 13-Inch by 17-Inch Artist Sketch Board Here

I have just taken up painting. I have several physical issues and actually do most of my painting sitting down with my canvas on my lap. This sketch board has provided me with a wonderful work area that will fit on my lap allowing me to paint with no worry of getting paint on my clothes. I'll probably be purchasing a larger one soon for slightly larger canvases.

Want Art Advantage 13-Inch by 17-Inch Artist Sketch Board Discount?

A very nice firm, flat sketch board with band. I plan to buy 2 more in smaller sizes. A good buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment