Melissa & Doug Fine Paint Brushes, Set of 4

Melissa & Doug Fine Paint Brushes, Set of 4We have had these brushes for a few months and they are in brand new condition despite my 2.5y old having access to them at all times. We have also had the larger ones since Christmas and they are in great condition also. I highly recommend these. My only thing is I'm not sure if I would consider these fine but since they have a very fine for really detailed. They will allow you to draw faces and other simple details (more than enough for any preschooler) but I'm not sure they would be small enough for the details of an older child that is wanting to paint.

The bristles on these paintbrushes are very large. I wouldn't consider them 'fine paintbrushes' but they are of a good quality.

Buy Melissa & Doug Fine Paint Brushes, Set of 4 Now

Tough and course bristles don't hold paint very well. I thought based on the brand I would surely be getting quality.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Fine Paint Brushes, Set of 4 Here

Kids enjoyed them very much. Just like described. I have very artsy girls. They loved them. I would purchase them again.

Want Melissa & Doug Fine Paint Brushes, Set of 4 Discount?

well made good quality product met my expectations. durable as well as do their expected task as well as one expects.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment