6" Black Wood Easel Plate Display Stand

6' Black Wood Easel Plate Display Stand
  • 6" High
  • Great for displaying photos, plates and art

I ordered wooden plate holders, I got wooden plate holders. Not much to review. You stand them up, put your plates on them and voila. Good product for the price.

Buy 6" Black Wood Easel Plate Display Stand Now

I just received the plate stand and it is not symmetric--one side is longer, so it does not stay up straight.

It looked as I was expecting, and was a good price, but the quality is not there. I could not count on this rickety plate stand to hold anything of value as I am sure it will tip complete over once there is weight on it.

I hope I can get a refund but I am not pleased with the quality of this product.

Read Best Reviews of 6" Black Wood Easel Plate Display Stand Here

I had two collectable plates that I needed stands for and was able to find these through Amazon. They were really priced right and great quality. Plus they came quickly and were packaged well.

Want 6" Black Wood Easel Plate Display Stand Discount?

Bought this for a plaque my girlfriend received at work. Fit it perfectly. Looks very professional when in use. Would highly recommend.

I got a couple frames and wanted to use them standing instead of hanging on a wall. They didn't have they stand on the back so i got these. They work but pieces were not lined up very well before they were screwed together with the hinge so it rocks back and forth a bit and is not as stable as it could be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment