Pre-primed Canvas Panels ~8x10" Boards ~Lot of 6

Pre-primed Canvas Panels ~8x10' Boards ~Lot of 6As a painter I've experimented with a variety of different mediums to paint on. I've tried painting boards,different types of cardstock and even to the point of gessoing slabs of regular cardboard in order to create the ideal painting medium. So far these particular canvases are a cut above anything I've ever tried. Usually when I baught canvases I've stuck with the stretched 8 x 10 type because with a canvas panel because to display them you have the extra added issues of matting and/or framing costs but because these were on discount and I honestly really enjoy working with canvas this looked like an excellent deal not only in terms of price at the local AC Moore (they had a sale) but also because of the advertised features. As promised these canvases are pre gessoed with three layers (triple primed they call it) and the smooth,even surface is ideal for artists such as myself who like to sketch out the outline of their work on the canvas before they paint on it.

If your a person who finds the extra time and expense of having to self prime your canvas with layers of gesso which is getting more and more expensive these days and is a very time consuming activity in the end,this might just be the solution for you. The only disadvantage that I pointed out,as is the case with all canvas panels is that you will have to frame and/or specially matte these in order to display them unless you want to deal with possibility of unstable masking tape. Anyway in terms of the medium itself,especially for those who like to sketch out what they're painting on but still prefer the heft and stability of canvas over the differely flimsey and wrinkly cardstock mediums this is the ideal solution at a reduced price. It works with both craft and traditional tubed acrylic paints (which are generally the type I use) or regular and water based oil colors for the more ambitious.

I like painting, a lot. There isn't a Hobby Lobby or JoAnn's nearby, and the Walmart here usually doesn't have 8x10 canvas panels in stock. So, I decided to take a chance and order canvas panels from Amazon. And I am impressed. These are the same quality panels that I get at Hobby Lobby and they are perfect for acrylic paint. Also, it's convenient to buy this pack of 6, and the price per canvas is reasonable.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this product. I used it in making Christmas presents!

Buy Pre-primed Canvas Panels ~8x10" Boards ~Lot of 6 Now

Beginner-level painter and these were good for my work. No implements for hanging, though, so be aware of that. I bought some sticky tabs with which to hang the canvases, and that worked just fine.

Read Best Reviews of Pre-primed Canvas Panels ~8x10" Boards ~Lot of 6 Here

I bought these to use for a church girls project and they were perfect for the job. We used sharpies instead of paint but that worked just as well. The back has a place you can put your name and date on it, and its think enough where you could even probably fit in in a frame as well. Good for fun projects

Want Pre-primed Canvas Panels ~8x10" Boards ~Lot of 6 Discount?

This canvas pack worked very well for the price payed. I used them more for practice than actual pieces. That I could get used to the "feel" again since I took almost 17 years off from painting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment