Buddha Board Gift Card 5x5 Red

Buddha Board Gift Card 5x5 RedWe love the Buddha Board and this mini version is excellent for tight spaces or for travel. It offers a moment of peace, centering and a way to clear the mind. Kids and adults have enjoyed this product! I highly recommend it!

I bought this as a gift for my 7-year-old son after seeing it at little store in Berkeley, CA. It is wonderful. Whenever you feel the whim to do art, simply create and admire it for a few minutes before it evaporates. Take a photo of it if you want to remember it forever. Then, after the artwork evaporates, the board is ready for the next masterpiece. My 4-year-old daughter loves it even more than my son. The only caution is to make sure that fingertips do not touch the board itself.

Buy Buddha Board Gift Card 5x5 Red Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment