Pro Art Table Easel, Aluminum

Pro Art Table Easel, AluminumI've never written a review before but had to for this item. I was in desperate need of a light weight, sturdy, inexpensive, easy to assemble easel that would hold a 16x20 canvas for painting. I needed 10 of them for a group project. I was short on time, after having shopped around at a number of stores and not being able to find what I needed. I finally decided to try searching online. I really took a chance ordering this without actually seeing it. I was extremely pleased when I opened the box. Not only that, the easels got rave reviews from members of the group who wanted to know where I got them. I was more than happy to share. I would highly recommend this easel for beginning artists and for art displays. Since I have 10 of them, I love how they just collapse and take up little to no space in my closet.

This stand works great for painting. Sure glad that I found it. Now I don't have to lay the canvas on the table and try to paint.

Buy Pro Art Table Easel, Aluminum Now

great size, but be careful when opening and closing; can be easy to get your fingers caught as i did!

Read Best Reviews of Pro Art Table Easel, Aluminum Here

I have painted on this with 16" x 20" canvasses. It works perfectly with a horizontal canvass. The only reason that I gave it 4 stars was because when working vertically, the top of the easel pokes on the back of the canvass just a little bit.

Want Pro Art Table Easel, Aluminum Discount?

I would not buy another. It looks sturdier than it is...it is very light weight and the bar across the front will not stay up.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment