Quartet Instant Easel, Full Size, Black Finish

Quartet Instant Easel, Full Size, Black Finish
  • This is a lightweight portable easel, you can carry it with you easily.
  • Use it for any presentation anywhere.

This easel is perfect for someone with a small space. It's all one piece and basically pops into shape with very little effort.

Buy Quartet Instant Easel, Full Size, Black Finish Now

I had a dry erase board which was 3ft by 2 1/2 feet and weighed about 2 lbs. The two support hooks would not stay up with anything that weighed over a pound. This product can hold a sturdy cardboard display but that's about it. I drilled a hole through the plastic support hooks and the two front legs and used a screw to secure the support hooks to the legs so that I can use my dry erase board. The description needs to include how much weight the support hooks can withstand.

Read Best Reviews of Quartet Instant Easel, Full Size, Black Finish Here

I bought this for my white board, but my white board is a bit heavy (24x36)for this easel. I can still write on the white board with no problem, but I have to hold it to erase. The easel itself is nice. it folds up easily and sets up in a snap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment