Martin Ashley Art-Hobby Table with Stool, White Top, 23-1/2-Inch by 35-1/2-Inch Size Surface

Martin Ashley Art-Hobby Table with Stool, White Top, 23-1/2-Inch by 35-1/2-Inch Size Surface(I uploaded a photo of my desk)

Ok, pros & cons!

CONS:It took me about 3-4 hrs to assemble because the directions are unbelievably difficult, but it was worth the time.

Although it's made to accommodate height adjustment mine just wont lift for some reason, no matter how much I tried.

A lot of left-over screws & such which raises an eyebrow.

PROS:It's sturdy & no matter how unlevel the floor is, each leg adjusts so it wont wobble.

The tilt mechanism works wonderfully, it wont collapse on it's own w/ pressure (so draw away you Heavy-Handers!).

The stool can take a LOT of weight. More than the average person if you put it together right.

The drawers are cute & compact, perfect for fitting tons of pencils, erasers & the like.

Not too heavy once put together so it can be moved rather easily.

It just looks beautiful!

There are two different H & W's for the table surface on this pg. Its definitely the smaller of the two. Yes, its only an inch difference, but I only add that because I was looking for a height that exactly measured the height of the paper I would be using (24in).

All in all, I LOVE this desk. The Pros outweigh the cons. You wont regret buying it. View my pic!

I love to paint and draw but as I get older, 75 & counting, using my easels and holding up my arm for a lengthy period of time just isn't worth it. Of course, outdoors is a different matter; however, with this wonderful drafting table on my enclosed patio, the ability to tilt the top makes all the difference in the world. My comfort is highly rated and this table rates as high as my comfort. The little side drawers are at a perfect height on the left hand side and so convenient.

I enjoy drawing with Rapidograph pens and finishing each pen & ink drawing makes it more fun now that the table can be tilted and the ease of use is fantastic. Also being able to paint a picture on a tilted flat surface really makes my art work more fun that I really thought possible. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Thanks.

One Very Happy & Satisfied Customer

Buy Martin Ashley Art-Hobby Table with Stool, White Top, 23-1/2-Inch by 35-1/2-Inch Size Surface Now

Once the product was assembled which had taken my husband several hours to do it works perfectly and am very pleased and using it fully. However, I must say that instructions could have been made clearer. Sometimes it was very difficult to understand and you needed tools that were not supplied in the assembly packet.

Read Best Reviews of Martin Ashley Art-Hobby Table with Stool, White Top, 23-1/2-Inch by 35-1/2-Inch Size Surface Here

I almost didn't buy this table because of all the reviews about how hard it was to put together. I never write product reviews but had to write one to say that I found the instructions to be very clear and precise. I don't know if improvements were made based on customer complaints, but the instructions that came with my table were incredibly clear. In fact, screws and parts were sorted and labeled with number stickers that corresponded to the instructions. Yes, it did take some time to construct because it's a somewhat complex table with a lot of parts, but the instructions were very clear. I had exactly all the parts I needed, and it was all in excellent condition. The table works great. It's kind of a small table, though, which works for the young daughter I purchased it for but would not work as well for a larger person.

Want Martin Ashley Art-Hobby Table with Stool, White Top, 23-1/2-Inch by 35-1/2-Inch Size Surface Discount?

Hi,

This set is great for a 6 12 year old. However, this is not an adult sized item by any means. It is comically small, and super short.

We were joking about Stone Henge in This is Spinal Tap all morning at work.

There are holes that we need to drill to attach the lip to the table, and I"m not sure how we are going to fix the height.

We are probably sending this back.

Suz

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment