Martin Just Stow-it Ultimate Messenger Bag for the Arts

Martin Just Stow-it Ultimate Messenger Bag for the Arts, BlackI love this bag. Helps keep my supplies organized. I was having to get very creative when it came to transporting all my supplies with me. This bag lets me carry all my supplies in each of their spots as well as my laptop. Now this bad is designed more for the painter in mind, with plastic liners for wet brush heads, a pouch for long brushes as well as hanging pouch for shorter brushes. Two side pockets for bottles, spray cans, or other similar sized items. The straps for carrying can be used for carrying tubes. As a pencil, charcoal, and pastel artist, I've used the spaces for my own tools, and still have extra space. My laptop stores perfectly, and is well protected. Good thing since I wasn't paying attention and knocked the bad off my desk with it in it. No damage. I put my phone keys, knife, and few other items in one side pocket, and my can of fixitif in the other. My pencils I store in the interior removable hanging pouch, drawing pads and planner fit nicely, even with the laptop, and all my pastels are stored in the front pouches. I use the large paintbrush case for my laptop cord, and the front two half clear pockets for cables, cameras, and extra storage. I still have tons of space not used and when it's closed it doesn't feel really heavy. Great bag.

I had gotten a black one in hopes that it would hold everything I needed for class. My two books, a sketchbook, a lots of pens and brushes, but the bag itself is actually the majority of the weight I'm carrying, and it doesn't hold quite as much as it looks like it might because the hooks just aren't heavy-duty enough to handle what the bag itself can. The twisting nob will pop out from the hook and the metal latches that keep the hooks on break easily, mine is not the only one it has happened to here. I just think that, for the price, it could use a few make-overs. If you can modify the strap components to hole more weight, go for it! If not, look for a different bag.

Buy Martin Just Stow-it Ultimate Messenger Bag for the Arts Now

...the shoulder strap didn't pull loose the first time I used it, the zipper pulls didn't turn sideways, and if the design didn't lead to a front heavy bag, causing it to not set up straight without futzing with it and causing the front of the bag to pull inward and downward.

That said, I am keeping it and will do a few modifications because overall I really like this bag. I think the zippers and hardware will wear out long before the bag parts do, but there is just something about it that makes me want to carry it. If you aren't willing to make a few sacrifices to have the organization that this bag offers, then I wouldn't buy it.

I doubt that I would buy it again, but it is here and I can't seem to send it back.

Read Best Reviews of Martin Just Stow-it Ultimate Messenger Bag for the Arts Here

I may be an artist but I can't stand having my supplies unorganized, this bag solves that problem without a doubt. So many pockets and pouches that all of my supplies have a home no matter what medium I'm in the mood to work in. Comfortable strap and cushioned handle makes it easy to carry even when it's loaded down with supplies. Must have for the artist on the go!

Want Martin Just Stow-it Ultimate Messenger Bag for the Arts Discount?

This bag is the greatest for my art junk. It stores everything I need it to and more, and it takes up no more space than my previous floppily Jack Bauer messenger bag.

Save 47% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment