Winsor Newton Aluminum Bristol Easels - Bristol Easel, Watercolor

Winsor Newton Aluminum Bristol Easels - Bristol Easel, WatercolorThis water color easel works well. It is stable and easily adjustable. It came with a narrow tray that mounts onto the legs that has a hook for your water bucket. I screwed a board onto the tray to hold my pallet. The top tilting mechanism is plastic, and I'm not sure how it will hold up. The real negative for this easel is that the brackets that hold your board, though adjustable, will not get close enough together. The top bracket has a bar that hits the lower bracket as it slides up the track. I don't know anyone who needs such a large board that you would ever open the brackets that far apart for a water color painting. Maybe for oil. I ended up cutting off almost 5 inches from the bar so they can get close enough together to hold my board.

0 comments:

Post a Comment