Art Box Watercolor Artists Supply Carrying Case and Easel

Art Box Watercolor Artists Supply Carrying Case and EaselThis carrying case contains ALL of the items that I need in my watercolor class. I even have room for watercolor paper. The straps allow you to carry the case as a backpack or shoulder bag. The spray bottle fits into the space very well. The large water container is water proof. The two small water bowls are large enough to be useful. The case is well made and tough. The paint brush holder holds many brushes. You can use the case as a table by standing it up on it's small feet when painting out of doors. The John Pike palette which is not included is a must buy as it fits into the box perfectly. My classmates have admired my cookie box repeatedly. I highly recommend the cookie box to watercolor artists of any level. It's worth the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment