Desktop Artist Easel - Wooden Portable Compact Stand - Student Drawing Painting

Desktop Artist Easel - Wooden Portable Compact Stand - Student Drawing PaintingI bought 2 of these, one for myself, the other for my best friend that introduced me to painting. We both love them! It's incredibly easy to use, light weight but sturdy. The inside provides just enough space for some paints and commonly used brushes. I like to take this to my local coffee shop and set it up on the outside tables, it's perfect!

The artist easel desktop is good for taking up small space at home or for travel. the inside storage compartment is good for storing your drawing or painting tools.

Buy Desktop Artist Easel - Wooden Portable Compact Stand - Student Drawing Painting Now

Initially I was wary because before I even opened the shipping box, I heard rattling. So I thought, "Great, I received a broken item." However, I discovered the rattle was simply caused by two wingnuts and two washers loose inside the paintbox which were not contained inside a plastic baggie. The workmanship quality, after a thorough inspection, was so much higher that I expected for such a low price. And the size is perfect for my workspace. It's constructed out of unfinished wood which I plan to stain as it's too nice to hide away. This easel is definitely going on my gift list for my creative friends!

Read Best Reviews of Desktop Artist Easel - Wooden Portable Compact Stand - Student Drawing Painting Here

Well constructed with handle . . . this easel is perfect for traveling, outdoors, etc. I would recommend as a good buy. thanks.

Want Desktop Artist Easel - Wooden Portable Compact Stand - Student Drawing Painting Discount?

This easel arrived quickly. It is exactly as described. I haven't used it yet but it is definitely light and easily portable. It is small but that contributes to its portability. Excellent price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment