Quartet Aluminum Heavy-Duty Telescoping Display Easel, Black Finish (56E)

Quartet Aluminum Heavy-Duty Telescoping Display Easel, Black Finish
  • Benefit from the support of the heavy-gauge aluminum tripod easel with 1" tubular steel telescoping legs that extend from 38" to 66".
  • Slide the adjustable display holders to customize height.
  • Ensure stability of the display with locking cross-braces.
  • Support up to 45 lbs. of display weight.
  • Secure a flipchart with the optional attachable pad retainer (product numbers 50T and 51T).

I bought to hold up a large white board which would normally wall-mount, but my office arrangement doesn't provide that opportunity. So, I have large, heavy item on easel which can be whisked away to closet storage or displayed for conceptual thinking work as needed. Glad I got the "heavy duty" version since writing on the board requires a steady support.

Buy Quartet Aluminum Heavy-Duty Telescoping Display Easel, Black Finish (56E) Now

I bought this for outside marketing events. Previously I had a flimsy tripod and really wanted something that would stand up against the wind (being in Colorado). This was fantastic! you can adjust the legs so adjust the height, it as sturdy and it held up against the wind. Love it!

Read Best Reviews of Quartet Aluminum Heavy-Duty Telescoping Display Easel, Black Finish (56E) Here

I've had this Quartet easel for a few months now holding up a flipchart for a few hours once a month. I was initially disappointed to see it uses twist-locks on the legs, but I thought it would only be an annoyance. Wrong. Despite being careful/gentle with my twists, the 2nd time I used it and tried to collapse the legs when done, I needed to use pliers to loosen the twist-lock on one leg. And now, a month later pliers wouldn't even work to loosen and collapse TWO of the legs.

Note: Prior to this one I had the lighter weight version that used cam click locks for the legs. I loved that one, but I lost it somehow and THOUGHT I'd be upgrading to get this heavier-duty version. Boy was I wrong.

Want Quartet Aluminum Heavy-Duty Telescoping Display Easel, Black Finish (56E) Discount?

I bought three easels to replace several we have at my workplace that are broken. Two of the three easels I received from Amazon were not property assebled as the rivets that hold the back leg to the top piece were not attached to the back leg, rendering the tripod easel worthless. The two replacements I received did not have this problem but I would warn customers that Quartet's quality control is lacking. For such expensive easels this was a disappointment.

Save 44% Off

This item is exactly as it is described. It has a better than normal weight capacity while still being attractive. The black finish "disappears" better than the silver aluminum. It is extremely easy to set up, and the price was better than any display-specific sites I visited. It was delivered very quickly with regular no-cost shipping. Go get 'em while they last. This is a real bargain. Don't waste your money on those lightweight easels offered at Office stores. You get what you pay for.

Quartet Aluminum Heavy-Duty Telescoping Display Easel, Black Finish (56E)

0 comments:

Post a Comment