Jullian Classic Half-Size French Sketch Box Easel

Jullian Classic Half-Size French Sketch Box EaselJust a warning to artists who have been using Julian easels since the eighties like I have, they have not kept up the same quality we loved and counted on in their sturdy landscape easels. The contemporary model does not fit together properly, legs don't fit into the sockets which are meant to hold them, fittings don't screw down tightly and the legs collapse as you try to paint, the brass clamps aren't properly shaped to hold the board to the easel in a wind...these are just a few of the difficulties I encountered before I returned mine. Too bad, Julian made a great easel.

This item is very good!

I used it few week ago. I feel It is easy to use this very much

Buy Jullian Classic Half-Size French Sketch Box Easel Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment