Pencil Easel

Pencil EaselI received this item as a present from my brother who knows about my drawing habit. I loaded it up with my supplies and used it for a few months. I lost it and all it's supplies at an outdoor festival. I was very upset. It took me a little while to replace it but it was well worth the extra shipping. I use it every time I go drawing, and that is 3-4 times a week. It is sturdy and holds enough of my stuff to only need that and a pad of paper. A place for the pencil sharpener would be useful and the top pencil holes I use for my short stubs vs. the way the picture displays the long pencils, the case can't fold up with the long pencils.

This is super nice and was just what I was looking for. I use it for my paint brushes as I got tired of rooting through an old veggie can to find the right brush! Anyhow, what I like about this, among other things, is how it can be folded in two different manners, depending on how one loads the brushes. For example, if they are only loaded on the bottom part, the holder can be folded in a smaller, square fashion. If top and bottom are used, then it can still be folded but it's more of a rectangle when all is said and done. I was looking for a paint brush easel and this works really well for that. If you have a smaller working area, you can just load a portion of the holder and it doesn't take up as much room on the work space. If you have a larger area, it can be used as pictured. Just a really nice device for my paint brushes. I would imagine the pencils would work fine as well. I highly recommend this as the price was good too and it keeps all the brushes in one place and ready for action.

Buy Pencil Easel Now

I adore this! It holds my Prismacolors snugly, but I can remove one to use WITHOUT having to "fight" the elastic the way that the Global Leather Pencil case forces me to do. Yet the elastic is snug enough to hold stubs without them dropping into the pocket and getting "lost" in it. Perfection! It must have been designed by someone who actually USES colored pencils to draw and color with! So many organizers seem to have been designed under the strange assumption that pencils don't get any shorter with use-were such designers never in elementary school?

The only drawback (if it can be termed that) is that you need a table to set it up on, meaning that it's not suited to carrying along to kill time in a doctor's waiting room. I wish Alvin made a roll-up kit with the mesh elastic pockets, or a portfolio that held more than 16 colors. Just sayin'.

Read Best Reviews of Pencil Easel Here

If you need to carry around up to 120 pencils, brushes, tools, etc., this is the organizational tool for you. Everything is neatly stowed, pencils are easy to remove and replace and the stand folds compactly (although it is large). I also have a smaller one of these for my brushes and have used it for over a year. I am very happy with both of these stands and would recommend it to anyone who is tired of carting around boxes, tins or pouches and wants to stay organized.

Want Pencil Easel Discount?

This is exactly what I have been looking for compact, convenient and able to hold many pencils. I bought several of these easels and I have all my pencils stored in them. They are easily transported and can be displayed according to color or brand. Well worth the purchase price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment