Pro Art 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil Set

Pro Art 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil SetI have bought very expensive set of pencils that I do not like the way they 'feel' when I draw across paper, but these are smooth and comfortable I will be getting another set when I need them and I do not have to spend 20.00 or more on pencils or others I do not like.

For those who do not know about drawing pencils. There are different numbers and letters at the bottom of the pencils. I use the 2H for light sketching and to draw from the object to the vanishing point because the pencil is light on the paper and it erases easy. Then When I want to darken the lines I use the 2B which is the lightest of the B's for shading I use all the B's which are dark and for the darkest shadows I use 6B which gives the darkest shadow and good for stippling, (dots close together for dark shadowing and further apart for lighter shadowing).

I hope this makes sense for you. I am awful at explaining things.

This set is perfect for begginners. I purchased mine and received it very quickly in order to complete a portfolio before my deadline. The set contained everything I needed for my drawings in graphite and charcoal.

The speed of delivery was exceptional and everything was in perfect condition when it arrived. The price was also very good. I would buy this again when I need to replace my old set.

Buy Pro Art 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil Set Now

I got this set for my nephew and was shocked at how professional all of the pieces were. I would definitely reorder this to replace the pieces, or for another gift for an artist budding or real.

Read Best Reviews of Pro Art 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil Set Here

The sketch set goes well with the book on sketching. Am learning a lot. Good choice for a beginner like myself. Would recommend it to anyone, beginner or not.

Want Pro Art 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil Set Discount?

I purchased this product because I like to draw, and I wanted to experiment a little with charcoal. I received everything I expected and received it pretty early according to the shipping estimate. The quality of the pencils are not professional by any means, but they are perfect for beginners/intermediate artists. I would recommend them to these levels, but I know there are better pencils out there if you are willing to spend a little more money.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment