Art Advantage 12-Inch by 50-feet Rice Paper Roll

Art Advantage 12-Inch by 50-feet Rice Paper RollThis is advertised as 50 yards. When I got it the packaging says 50 feet. I didn't measure it but I assume it is 50 feet. I could have gotten 50 feet of a wider paper for less money. Otherwise the paper is fine.

I don't like it.....but this being of personal preferance. but for me i expected something differant,i think that may be my fault. i'm unsure. i needed to repair a spot on a sonji blind. and they were way differant papers. so it didnot work. But it is very nice paper for drawing & painting.

Buy Art Advantage 12-Inch by 50-feet Rice Paper Roll Now

I work in the sumi-e medium and enjoy the creative freedom that a 50' roll of rice paper gives me. I can unscroll a section, design a suitable landscape composition, brush in minimalist outlines, roll the paper and continue for as long as the muse encourages me. It's the perfect surface for an extended brush meditation.

Read Best Reviews of Art Advantage 12-Inch by 50-feet Rice Paper Roll Here

i thought i was going to get 50 yard roll of rice paper. it is 50 feet. that is gross misrepresentation. the quality if good, that is why i gave it 3 stars instead of two. i suppose you have to contact sellers & ask if their descriptions are accurate?

Want Art Advantage 12-Inch by 50-feet Rice Paper Roll Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment