Renoir Table Easel - Oiled Beechwood Finish

Renoir Table Easel - Oiled Beechwood FinishThis is a really nice easel. I can use it at home and when I'm onsite. It's easy to carry, keeps a wet oil canvas protected and carries a lot of paint and brushes. I looked a long time for an easel and I'm not at all disappointed in this one that I ultimately choose. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great tabletop easel.

I've just started oil painting a few months ago and I was looking for a good, durable table top easel that's also portable. I researched several different table top easels and ended up buying this Renoir.

I have been extremely happy with this easel. The storage drawer is quite roomy and I like the metal interior. There are adjustable metal dividers so one could tailor the partition/space to their liking. I've been able to store my long brushes, several tubes of paint and my plastic palette knives in the drawer.

The adjustable canvas holder has a groove in the horizontal bars that will hold the thin canvas panels in place. That was a nice surprise.

Tip: sInce I've been working with small 8x10 canvas panels, I ended up using some painter's tape (rolled) at the top part of my panel (back) to keep the panel from shifting while I was painting. Not a big issue with me. The canvas holder is adjustable to hold different size canvases and also adjusts at different angles. Being able to paint at slighly different angles is helpful.

When storing or taking this easel on travel, the easel is dropped back against the drawer and there's a lock in the upper corner to keep the easel from opening up. The drawer has a lock on each side to keep the drawer from opening.

I like the portability of this easel as I can basically take it wherever I want to paint. It's a great easel that is well built and very sturdy. I highly recommend this product.

Buy Renoir Table Easel - Oiled Beechwood Finish Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment