Guerrilla Painter 6 by 8-Inch Thumbox, Volume II

Guerrilla Painter 6 by 8-Inch Thumbox, Volume III've been pricing thumb boxes for awhile now, wanting one just for quick field sketches, that I don't have to carry the full size pochade and tripod with me. This is a very cool little box, perfect for table top(picnic tables work great!) or hand holding with the thumb hole.It holds 2 wet canvas boards and stores 4 more in the compartment under the sliding palette. I ordered the tripod mount and rubber feet separately, in case I wanted to work standing up.I recommend bringing another palette though, I needed more room to mix paint!Bottom linegreat price, good construction, it will be your little go-to easel!

This box is super sturdy and holds a lot of gear for taking on the deck or out in the field. Even great for drawing/painting when watching tv or sitting at the breakfast table.

Buy Guerrilla Painter 6 by 8-Inch Thumbox, Volume II Now

I ordered the Thumbox from Amazon after seeing it on the Guerilla Painter web site. (They have since removed the picture.). What came was a much smaller product, too flat to even hold brushes within the box, assembly screws missing, then a pin missing, and not at all what the photo on the Guerilla Painter front page of their web site showed. After three separate messages to them to try to get the pieces that were supposed to be part of the order, I was told that my option might be to start over again and get another box for $150 plus $15 postage because she fund a demo she could send from her back room.

It was the worst online transaction I've ever had....I do not recommend Guerilla Painter products... too stressful for my life. I'm very disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of Guerrilla Painter 6 by 8-Inch Thumbox, Volume II Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment