Buddha Board Easel, Black Laptop

Buddha Board Easel, Black LaptopThe Budda Board is endlessly entertaining. I gave three of these for gifts to artists, two of whom are in their 80s and they are loving them. I wish I had ordered one for myself. I tried it in a store display and another before gifting and it is a wonderful, unusual, yet simple thing. You paint with water on the board and it stays there for awhile then slowly vanishes. It is perfect for those practicing brush-stroke painting or caligraphy. I recommend this for anyone needing diversion in a calm, non-technical way. If you order one, get a spare to donate to a nearby long-term care center, children's hospital or waiting room.

I bought this as a gift for a coworker and it has been a huge hit around the office. When it first came I was disappointed because it is just such a simple thing. All you do is take some water, paint the board and then watch it disappear as it dries.

Little did I know that the Buddha Board would soon be a major addiction. Whenever the workplace becomes a little too stressful I just whip out the paintbrush and paint away.

What I love the most is the way it dries. You can watch as your picture morphs and changes through the subtraction of lines and shapes. It just feels so good to create a bit of art that will not last. There is no need for perfection. You just paint what you feel.

Love this so much I'm buying one for myself and a few for presents for friends. Highly recommended.

Buy Buddha Board Easel, Black Laptop Now

The Budda Board is a great tool for relaxation, especially after a busy day.When using it I become so engrossed in it.It makes everything slip away from my mind.I find peace, harmony and joy.I am renewed with energy and calmness at the same time. I would recommend this to everyone!This was given to me by my husband for no special reason other than he may have thought I needed to have something to use as a method of relaxation other than a book or a crossword puzzle.

My only complaint is it took a long time for delivery.Far longer than we had anticipated. FedEx did keep us apprised of when we could expect it, but we were both anxious to receive it faster than we did.We did not ask for any special delivery services.

Read Best Reviews of Buddha Board Easel, Black Laptop Here

I was introduced to the Buddha Board through friends who own it and thought that it would benefit me. I have to say, it's one of the neatest things I have ever purchased. Any time I have a bad day at work, I whip out the Board and paint out my anxieties (and sometimes exactly what I am feeling) just to watch it disappear before my eyes. It is quite therapeutic. Yes, your work of art disappears but with it goes the stress of having to be perfect in your work. I have heard other reviewers saying that they use their board for calligraphy, and that would be absolutely perfect. I think I may try that.

My only complaint about this specific board is that the brush is low quality and the bristles shed all over the board. However, if you find that you have this problem you can easily purchase a new one at your local craft store (Just make sure the bristles are soft as hard bristles could easily damage this board).

For those who are hesitating purchasing this item, don't. It's worth every penny of the price and I have already bought several for gifts and plan to buy several more for the holidays. It's one gift that is as functional as it is fun.

Want Buddha Board Easel, Black Laptop Discount?

I bought this for my wife a month or so ago and she loves it to practice her Japanese writing skills. Just use water on the brush and it paints and gradually fades away. You can use any brush on the board, if you want detail or big fat strokes. The only difficulty is figuring out how much water to put on the brush when I've tried it I've ended up with a few dark blobs which didn't dry out for quite a while. That said, they did eventually and the board was ready to use again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment