Cra-Z-art Crayons, 24 Count (10201)

Cra-Z-art Crayons, 24 Count
  • #1 highest quality Crayons
  • Bright colors
  • Long lasting
  • School quality
  • On every school list

First off, I am a self-proclaimed crayon-snob. I hate those cheap lumps of wax that the typical dollar store sells and have, so far, only purchased Crayola brand up until now.

These were given to my daughter as a stocking-stuffer. I had never heard of this brand and wrongly assumed that they'd be the typical non-Crayola crayon all wax with no pigment. I was wrong. These are great!

Buy Cra-Z-art Crayons, 24 Count (10201) Now

My daughter love these crayons. She uses them in her school art lessons and she has produced very good paintings.

Read Best Reviews of Cra-Z-art Crayons, 24 Count (10201) Here

My daughter said these crayons are great, she has used them in school. We bought and I was not impressed. They are fairly bright colors, but not as smooth or solid as Crayola.

Want Cra-Z-art Crayons, 24 Count (10201) Discount?

My kids asked me to get the crzart crayons and they love that they come with many different names and colors it makes coloring fun.

My son discovered this brand of crayons in school, so I purchased some for him. He loves them and they cost less than the other big brand. So .... win, win!

0 comments:

Post a Comment