Floor easel - Antique Gold

Floor easel - Antique GoldI cannot say enough about this floor easel!! I purchased an extremely large clock for my recently remodeled dining room and the place where I purchased it did not have an easel to purchase. This forced me to shop, shop, shop. I could not find anything close to home so I went on Amazon.com and typed in floor easel. I found this one and wasn't even sure if the clock I bought would fit on the brackets. I contacted customer service and they informed me it would fit. Customer service was fantastic. I ordered it and within just a few days I had my easel. This easel totally exceeded my expectations! I received the easel in time for Thanksgiving (I had a houseful) and everyone was so full of compliments. Thanks again for such an excellent product!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment