Guerrilla Painter 5 by 7 Palette Extension Kit

Guerrilla Painter 5 by 7 Palette Extension KitI am not impressed by this add-on to my Guerrilla pocket box. It is too loose when the box is closed. I believe it would be better if it had a way to latch it when you close the box.

The the extension palette easily screws onto the right side of the Guerrilla 5 x 7 thumb box. I like having an extension palette as I can keep my brushes on that (there are holes to fit the handles in) and I when I clean my palette I put the extra paint there for a mix of good greys. I can also clip a medium cup to the extension which can not be done on the main part of the palette. I highly recommend getting this, however with the extension palette I can only keep one wet painting in the lid as the palette takes up the extra space that a second painting might take.

Buy Guerrilla Painter 5 by 7 Palette Extension Kit Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment