Guerrilla Painter 10-Ounce Brush Washer

Guerrilla Painter 10-Ounce Brush WasherJust what I was looking for! This is a great little travel sized brush washer for painting on location. The name "Guerrilla" really fits. It feels tuff as nails... Very solid and well made. I'll probable wind up using it in my studio as well since it takes up very little space. It's about the size of a can of Campbell's soup so don't expect a great big thing. I Highly recommend this product!

While I usually alternate between a couple of larger brush cleaner containers with DIY aluminum coils for regular home use, this little "Guerrilla" is perfect for field trips. I will caution you that the 3 sealing clamps are very tight to release and close. While this is a "good thing" because it is what makes it leakproof; you do have to be careful to hold the container steady so that you don't slosh turps on you when you are opening or closing. Or perhaps I just received one with extra tight clamps?

Buy Guerrilla Painter 10-Ounce Brush Washer Now

It closes properly and tightly so that is nice.

The handle came off after the second use and it is hard to put back on for it to stay,

The quality is very good, Therefore, I like ti alright, only the handle is a bad one.

Read Best Reviews of Guerrilla Painter 10-Ounce Brush Washer Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment