Alvin Heritage™ Basic French Easel

Alvin Heritage Basic French EaselThis is exactly what I was looking for. I purchased this for my 12 year old daughter, and she loves it, if it were for my use I would be happy with it also. It is very portable. Easy to fold up, and adjust. Very compact to store. It can hold artist canvas or paper sketchbooks and is adjustable by height. We compared it to one that was nearly identical but made out of oak at our local art store for $200. A very good deal and acceptable quality. We received it very fast, the company shipped it out within one day of ordering.

This product is good quality, can be changed from a desk top easel to floor standing and has a storage box inside to hold your supplys.

Buy Alvin Heritage™ Basic French Easel Now

Overall I feel the piece was great.

It doesn't have a clean finish. The finish is raw and very naturalcould be sanded stained and glossed if needed.

Read Best Reviews of Alvin Heritage™ Basic French Easel Here

This is very good easel, easy to handle, easy to take outside and not an expensive one. The easel is very stable and not heavy at the same time, everything is adjustable (not only the height, but even the angle). It has a convenient area to put supplies. I am very satisfied with it and I am going to buy another one for my mother.

Yes, as someone has mentioned, it is not painted, but the quality of the wood is very good, so I don't think there is anything else needed to be done with this product.

Want Alvin Heritage™ Basic French Easel Discount?

I received this easel and was surprised at the quality. I take that back. I'm astonished at the quality. All the wood joints are dovetailed. Everything works the way it should. The wood finish is lightly oiled and a bit rough to the touch in spots but quite acceptable. If that bugs you, use some 220 sandpaper on those spots. It stands stable and is beautiful. If you are thinking of buying this easel, stop thinking and click on BUY right this instant. This exact same product (model HWE208) sells on the distributor's website (Alvinco dot com)for over twice as much. It's a deal so don't delay.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment