Art Advantage Wood Palette Value-Pack With Free Brushes and Knives

Art Advantage Wood Palette Value-Pack With Free Brushes and KnivesThe brushes are decent enough as well are the paint knives, but the palette itself is kind of a bummer. The wood is really porous and dry. The first time I used it I barely got about 10 strokes on the canvas before I had to mix up more paint. If you buy it, I recommended giving it a couple of coats of spray paint before using it otherwise it'll soak up most of your oil/acrylic paint.

Alright for the price if your a bit industrious.

There isn't really much I can say about it. Its really nice, and bigger than the cheap ones that I was using before. Also is easier to mix the paints with this too. Compared to what I used to do that is. Also the brushes are nice.

Buy Art Advantage Wood Palette Value-Pack With Free Brushes and Knives Now

for the price I paid its basically okay,, what more could you ask you have all inside the package, the knives are the ones I needed most!!!

Read Best Reviews of Art Advantage Wood Palette Value-Pack With Free Brushes and Knives Here

I have been buying palettes for years. I was impressed with the quality and the brushes are actually well made. For the price you cannot beat it!

Want Art Advantage Wood Palette Value-Pack With Free Brushes and Knives Discount?

This thing will suck up your paint as soon as you put it on. Definately need to use foil on it. To bad. Also the brushes hair fall off quick as you work with them. Good for kids just intrested in dabbling with art stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment