French Sketch Box Easel, Elm Wood Finish, Slim Design,storage Drawer,field Easel

French Sketch Box Easel, Elm Wood Finish, Slim Design,storage Drawer,field EaselThis easel is easy to set up even without instructions (which are included), it was missing only one small wing nut/bolt connector. It is very adjustable and handsome; I really like this little easel and think it a great value for the cost.

I will use it in my study, however, I could certainly use it outside. I only hope my art is as good looking!

Bought this for my daughter at college and had it shipped direct to her there. Arrived on time, as described and was easy to assemble. She loves it it's lightweight, portable and is working out fine.

Buy French Sketch Box Easel, Elm Wood Finish, Slim Design,storage Drawer,field Easel Now

I do NOT recommend this product! It had flaws from the beginning. Although I received it in a timely fashion, and needed it for an extended art trip, it never held together the way it was supposed to! The size and weight are alright, but the three legs where supposed to 'click in' or hold in place, I had to hold the thing together with bungee cords! The legs flopped, the wood cracked, screws and hardware came off. It was a royal pain to put up and take down, and try to close it up with the legs flopping all over. You get what you pay for, a more expensive one may have been better. I was about to throw the thing over a cliff, but I bought a much more expensive, lighter weight aluminum easel, that I will have for the rest of my life. I may just give my poor, old French sketch box to Good Will, someone may have the skill to fix it. I recommend not wasting your money on this model!

Read Best Reviews of French Sketch Box Easel, Elm Wood Finish, Slim Design,storage Drawer,field Easel Here

This is the first easel purchased for my teenage artist. It is very light, yet sturdy. It is set up in a crowded room at the moment, and no fear of tipping over when it is bumped. The only issue is that it does not come with directions on how to convert it from the portable box position to the standing position. I had to call in my engineer husband to figure out how to get it standing, and we have not moved it from this position yet. It will probably take some practice to learn to easily convert it, but directions would be a nice addition. Overall a good value for the money!

Want French Sketch Box Easel, Elm Wood Finish, Slim Design,storage Drawer,field Easel Discount?

Our creative son surprisingly asked for an easel for his birthday. It is adjustable for height so that he can sit or stand and even grow into it. The drawer is great for storage. This easel also compacts into a case for easy transporting. I highly recommend this affordable quality product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment