Pyramid 2600 Auto- Aligning Time Clock

Pyramid 2600 Auto- Aligning Time Clock
  • Easy-to-use top load auto feed and auto eject with no employee limit
  • Durable dot matrix 9-pin printing; Two color printing highlights late/early punches; Selectable print format
  • 12 or 24 hour formats, minutes or 100th of hour and supports Weekly/Bi-weekly/Semi-monthly or Monthly pay periods
  • Security lock to prevent tampering and music melody alert for shift changes and breaks

The 2600 has to be manually operated. When I first set it up, I swear it would automatically place the time in column 1 and the next box over or when the clock goes past noon, it would place the pm out date right nex to the in time. I contacted customer support and ther person helping me had me reset the unit. After that evry time the an employee wants to clock in and out it all has to be done manually. If you pay a little more money and get the next model up, you will be happier I think. By the way, I called back to customer service tech help several times and anyone helping me after the first person didn't seem to know anything about the 2600.

Buy Pyramid 2600 Auto- Aligning Time Clock Now

The time clock works good and it is easy to set up.

Two time color is also interesting because time card can be up to 1 month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment