American Easel 24 Inch Table Top Tripod-Walnut Stained Fir

American Easel 24 Inch Table Top Tripod-Walnut Stained FirI took a trip to the local art store, looking for an easel that would hold a large framed photo at an exhibition. I was distressed to find that I was looking at a price of $35 to $100. So I ordered this one from Amazon. It came disassembled, but it is a simple thing and was no trouble to put together. It is held together by a couple of wing nuts. It will accommodate a 19" frame nicely, though I'm not sure it would hold an item much bigger than that. The stability of this easel is entirely dependent on the tension of the wing nuts. There is nothing beside that preventing the rear leg from sliding backward and dumping the art on the table. I am a little bit concerned about that, but I plan to use it anyway. The expensive ones at the art store are definitely a lot nicer.

I do a lot of painting and needed an easel, but didn't want to spend a ton of money. It's just a hobby so I couldn't justify it. This one was perfect reasonably priced, versatile size. My daughter (5 yr old) uses it a lot it positions her project perfectly so that's one less mess I have to clean up :). Not only is it a great size, It folds up which makes storing it easy. I have a metal utility shelf in my craft room that has holes in the posts I screwed a little eye hook in the back of the easel (where it wouldn't interfere with the canvas while in use) and hang it off a s-hook in one of the holes in the shelf when we're not using it. Highly recommend!

Buy American Easel 24 Inch Table Top Tripod-Walnut Stained Fir Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment