National Brand Write On - Cling On Static Easel Pad, Plain Poly Sheets, 27 x 34 Inches, 35 Sheets (2

National Brand Write On - Cling On Static Easel Pad, Plain Poly Sheets, 27 x 34 Inches, 35 Sheets
  • Plastic perforated sheets that cling to almost any wall via a static charge
  • They can be used with dry erase or permanent markers
  • 35 sheets per pad
  • Pad rolls for easy transport
  • Plain Poly Sheets
  • Dimension: 27" x 34"
  • Clings to walls via static charge
  • White microperforated poly sheets
  • Can be used with dry erase or permanent markers
  • 35 plain sheets
  • Perfect to quickly visualize all the topics covered in a meeting

I bought these hoping they would work as an inexpensive alternative to whiteboards on a permanent basis. And they do! I have four of them up in my apartment, they've been up for weeks, and they work extremely well! With good, new pens there's no appreciable ghosting effect (no more than a normal whiteboard), but do be careful with the pen selection: A pen that will ghost badly on a normal whiteboard is effectively a permanent marker on these. Still, can't blame the whiteboard for bad pens, so I give this five stars easily.

Buy National Brand Write On - Cling On Static Easel Pad, Plain Poly Sheets, 27 x 34 Inches, 35 Sheets (2 Now

If you are doing a quick meeting in a room that has no white board this will work. But if you want to use this in your office for brainstorming over a couple of weeks these will fall off the wall in a couple of days.

Read Best Reviews of National Brand Write On - Cling On Static Easel Pad, Plain Poly Sheets, 27 x 34 Inches, 35 Sheets (2 Here

When you need a whiteboard surface and can't bring a whiteboard.

Pro: They cling very well to most walls. Easy to write on. Reasonable to erase. Reusable.

Cons: Tricky to handle; like plastic wrap they cling to themselves ferociously. Way too expensive or I'd use them more often.

Want National Brand Write On - Cling On Static Easel Pad, Plain Poly Sheets, 27 x 34 Inches, 35 Sheets (2 Discount?

I'm sitting here with my last remaining scraps of an old Avery brand dry erase sheet product I purchased years ago and this product that I ordered recently. One expo marker. I can easily erase the marker from the ancient Avery sheet, hardly any comes off of the new sheet. I've tried expo cleaner, alcohol, acetone, vinegar, windex, 409, water and lots of elbow grease. What good is a dry erase surface that doesn't erase?

Save 33% Off

I use this product daily teaching 5th grade. I print out vocabulary words, diagrams, math pictures, etc. Paper sticks to the film without adhesives. It's a big time saver. I also used it instead of whiteboard when I worked in schools that had chalk boards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment