Reeves 2-3/4-Inch Mini Easels

Reeves 2-3/4-Inch Mini EaselsThis is a very good quality mini easel. The wood is hard so it won't dent as easy, it has a nice finish, it has screws instead of air-gunned nails, and the back support/stand is firm and tight, so it's not limp.

My daughter loves painting 2-3/4-inch mini canvases on these mini easels. I put plastic wrap over the easel to protect it so that it can be used to display the finished painting. She gave one easel with a painting as a gift. These look and work great.

Buy Reeves 2-3/4-Inch Mini Easels Now

I purchased these to hold 2 small frames with my daughters hand print and foot print. They serve their purpose. They are just as they are represnted to be. My only complaint is there is nothing to stop the supporting leg from sliding too far out...when ever I bump them while dusting the back leg will fly out and the frames fall flat. This isn't a big deal in the way I'm using them because the frames don't have glass....but if you were to put something delicate on these easels just be careful not to let it fall.

Read Best Reviews of Reeves 2-3/4-Inch Mini Easels Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment