National® Brand Write On, Cling On Easel Pad, Unruled, 27 x 34, White, 35 Sheets per Pad

National® Brand Write On, Cling On Easel Pad, Unruled, 27 x 34, White, 35 Sheets per Pad
  • Manufactured by: National® Brand
  • Sold as 1 EA

I have used white board paper for years in my work. Recently, the office supply stores stopped carrying the pads of paper. So I got this product, but I have found that it is sometimes difficult -and occasionally impossible -to erase certain dry erase colors. Blue, for instance, is hard to get off. Red is fine. Not sure why, except that the paper is exceptionally thin. I wouldn't get this brand again.

Buy National® Brand Write On, Cling On Easel Pad, Unruled, 27 x 34, White, 35 Sheets per Pad Now

The product clings to the wall very well. However, it does not erase easily at all. You have to practically scrape the ink off to get it off. So, I would not buy this again if I were looking for a dry-erase product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment