Royal & Langnickel Acrylic Painting Easel Set

Royal & Langnickel Acrylic Painting Easel SetGood Quality. Everyting you need to get started or to have a carry along set.

Gave this item as a gift, recipient seemed very pleased with it, and started using that day.

Buy Royal & Langnickel Acrylic Painting Easel Set Now

I found this set to be great for beginner artists. I ordered mine as a gift, and they loved it!

Read Best Reviews of Royal & Langnickel Acrylic Painting Easel Set Here

I bought this as a gift. I gave it to them and the easel is broke where it folds back up. Its nice to get everything for starting out, but its pretty cheap. Also, there is a hole in the canvas but that was more than likely shipping. Other than those 2 things, this product is nice for someone that isn't sure if they want to really get into painting but definitely wants to give it a try.

Want Royal & Langnickel Acrylic Painting Easel Set Discount?

I got this for my 11th birthday and I was so excited! The easel is great, the canvas is great quality, and the paints are very nice. This is definitely a great buy for its price. It is a really good set for beginners, or people that are more advanced. Also, the paint tubes were all the way full and I will be able to make many pieces of artwork with these paint. It is a great product for an on the go painter. the carrying case is very nice and has much more room for new paints and canvas. I am glad that I have this.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment