American Easel Oak Antigo A Frame Easel-Golden Finish

American Easel Oak Antigo A Frame Easel-Golden FinishMy husband bought this easel for me.

The canvas holders on this easel do not hold securely. Even without any canvas, they are easily displaced. Completely unusable if you paint big with heavy duty stretchers. I have returned the easel. Easels that I got from Dick Blick under $100 work better than this.

I was a little concerned about this purchase because of the other review on this easel. However I have purchased other American Easel products in the past and have always received a quality product. I received my easel yesterday and it only took 5 minutes until I was using it. This easel is made from nice wood with a nice matte finish. Very sturdy and easy to adjust. Bottom gripper is a little stiff, but I'm sure it will loosen up with a little use. I am very pleased with both the quality and design of this easel and would recommend it to my friends.

Buy American Easel Oak Antigo A Frame Easel-Golden Finish Now

I'm a professional artist and for whatever reason I prefer these light weight a-frame easels. I always feel crowded by larger bulkier easels. This easel came in perfect condition, no dents or scratches. There is no warping of the wood like there sometimes is with cheaper easels. Because there is no warping all parts are nice and tight like a new easel should be and move perfectly. A little bit of old english wood oil in some areas will allow easier adjustments just don't put wood oil over the wood the gripper presses against. The bottom gripper claps very tight with only a little bit of turning pressure. This easel can hold up heavier supports. You can hold small and large supports easily. Because I have a limited ceiling height I like the fact that you can adjust the lower holder independently from the mast so I can raise the lower holder up to my chest without running out of ceiling space.

The easel was very easy to put together, took me maybe 15 minutes. You will need a philips head screw driver or an electric one. They give you twelve self-drilling screws so using a regular hand held screw driver might be too difficult for some to drive the screws into the wood by hand. But the easel is simply constructed and the directions are simple and clear.

Most importantly for me they shipped to Hawaii for under 10 dollars a huge saving for me. Everywhere else for similar easels in size and weight wanted to charge about $150 in shipping. Where I live there is only one small art store that sells easels but all the employees in there act like your bothering them when you go in there to buy something, so I won't bother them. Thanks to this company for sending me this easel promptly, in good condition and at a reasonable shipping cost.

Aloha

Read Best Reviews of American Easel Oak Antigo A Frame Easel-Golden Finish Here

Very nicely made, not to heavy to move around and works well for both painting or display. Good price compared to others I looked at

Want American Easel Oak Antigo A Frame Easel-Golden Finish Discount?

One of the thumbscrews wouldn't work, otherwise it's great. Finish, solidity, etc all very Impressive. And it arrived on time

Save 57% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment